Friday, May 18

Something to Ask...

O Allah,
I beg to You the good which Your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) begged of You; and I seek refuge in You from the evil where from Your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sought refuge. You are the One from Whom help is sought and Your is the responsibility to communicate (the truth). There is no power or strength except with Allah the Exalted, the Great.

O Allah!
I ask You by every name that You have, that You have called Yourself by, that You have taught any of Your Creation, that You have revealed in Your Book, or that You may have kept secret with Yourself. Make the Quran the spring of my heart, the light of my breast, the dispeller of my sorrows, the eraser of my anxieties and worries.

O Allah!
I beg You for that which incites Your Mercy and the means of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, the benefit from every good deed, success in attaining Jannah and deliverance from Fire.

O Allah!
I seek refuge in You from undesirable manners, deeds, and aspirations.

O Allah!
You have made my physical constitution good, so make my attitude and behaviour good also.

O Allah!
Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls.

O Allah!
I seek refuge in You from leucoderma, insanity, leprosy and evil diseases.

O Allah!
I beg You for that which incites Your Mercy and the means of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, the benefit from every good deed, success in attaining Jannah and deliverance from Fire.

O Allah!
I seek refuge in You from the trials and the torment of the Fire and from the evils of wealth and poverty.

O Allah!
With Your Power we have come to the morning, with Your Power we come to the evening, with Your Power we live, and we die, and to You will we return.

O Allah!
I seek refuge in You from the evils of my hearing, the evils of my seeing, the evils of my tongue; the evils of my heart and the evils of passions.

O Allah!
You are my Rubb. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon.

O Allah!
I seek refuge in You from hunger; surely, it is the worst companion. And I seek refuge in You from treachery; surely, it is a bad inner trait.

O Allah!
I ask You for Your Love, the love of those who love You, and deeds which will cause me to attain Your Love. O Allah! Make Your Love dearer to me than myself, my family and the cold water.

O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion.

I seek the forgiveness of Allah, there is no true god except Allah, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to Him in repentance.

Allahumma Ameen.


No comments: